Notice of Discontinued Popmoney Service
We wanted to take this opportunity to inform you that our Popmoney® personal payment service partner has decided to discontinue the Popmoney service, effective June 30, 2023. As a result, Popmoney will no longer be available to customers of First State Bank as of June 30, 2023.
What you need to know:
- Payments created on June 30, 2023 until 5 p.m. Central Time will be processed. No new transactions will be processed after 5:00 p.m. Central Time on June 30, 2023.
- We recommend canceling recurring or future-dated payments that are scheduled for delivery after June 30, 2023. No recurring or future-dated payments will be processed after June 30, 2023.
- Transactions initiated before 5 p.m. Central Time on June 30, 2023 will be processed. Recipients who are registered Popmoney users will receive payment automatically. If the recipient is not a registered Popmoney user, they will get notification through email or text messages with instructions on how to accept the payment. If the payment is not accepted after 10 days, funds will be returned to the Sender.
- If you are the recipient of any pending Popmoney payments, please accept or cancel the payments by 5 p.m. Central Time on June 30, 2023. Cancelling the payment will result in the funds being returned to the sender.
- While you will no longer have access to Popmoney, you may review your Popmoney transactional activity in your bank statement.
We appreciate your understanding.
For More Information:
For questions and concerns, please contact a Personal Banker at your local First State Bank location or 800-557-0520.