Bank anywhere, at anytime
Our convenient Mobile Banking App allows you to bank at your convenience.
- View your accounts
- Review balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
- Make deposits using Mobile Deposit
- And more!
Download our App today!
Enrollment is easy!
- Search "FSBWC" in your App Store or Google Play and download the App.
- Tap the icon to enroll. You will need your account number and Social Security number.
- Answer the additional verification questions and click Enroll.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Create your username and password.
- Choose your challenge questions
- Begin using your FSBWC Mobile Banking App!
Note: In order to use the FSBWC Mobile App you must first sign-up for Online Banking and then enroll in Mobile Banking.
To enroll in Mobile Banking from your Online Banking profile page:
- From the Home Screen, click Profile. The Profile page appears.
- Click the Enroll button associated with the Mobile banking section. Mobile banking enrollment appears in a new browser tab or window.
- Follow the prompts to enroll.
Frequently Asked Questions
What features are available within the app?
- Access your accounts so you can check your balance and history, make transfers between your accounts, or send money to friends, family, or others you trust.
- Make deposits directly into your account by taking a photo of the front and back of endorsed checks.
- Receive important notifications about your account.
- For eligible users, you can set up payments to easily pay bills directly from your mobile device.
- Log in using your fingerprint or facial recognition, available on iOS and Android devices that support these features.
- Find the nearest ATM or branch when you need to get cash or talk to an employee in person. You can also contact us within the app, by phone, or email.
Which mobile operating systems does the app support?
- Our mobile banking app is available for both iPhone and Android users.
How can I get the app?
- iPhone users can download the app through the App Store.
- Android users can download the app through the Google Play Store.
Are there any other requirements for using the app?
- After downloading and launching the app, you will be required to login using your account credentials. If you do not currently have digital banking account credentials set up, you may be required to create them online or via mobile.
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Copyright © 2022 First State Bank. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply.
Click on the Video Tutorial below for a detailed description of what the Mobile Banking Service has to offer. The Click-Thru Demo is an interactive demonstration of the Mobile Banking Service. It is not necessary to enter any credentials, simply click about the module as if you were using the service in real time.