Safe, Secure, Environmentally Friendly and FREE!
That's not all, sign up for E-Statements today and First State Bank will pay you $10/per eligible account you enroll*.
Enroll in E-Statements today
Prior to enrolling in E-Statements, you must be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Log in to your Online Banking profile.
- Click the Profile tab in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Edit next to Electronic Statements.
- Click the Electronic option next to each account you would like to enroll in E-Statements.
- The option will only be available on qualifying accounts. Contact a Personal Banker for details.
- You must click and read the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions before you can accept and continue enrollment.
- The Confirmation Code required to continue your enrollment will be listed in the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Enroll.
Note: Electronic Statements are sent to the primary account holder's email address.
*Free Online Banking is required to use this service. To qualify for the $10 reward, participants must enroll for E-Statements and be an account holder at First State Bank. $10 will be awarded per account that you enroll in E-statements beginning Oct. 1st , 2017. Accounts receiving E-Statements prior to Oct. 1st, 2017 do not qualify for the $10 reward. The financial account tied to your online banking account must remain open in order to receive the reward, which will be credited to your account within 90 days after enrolling said account for E-Statements. The reward will be identified as a credit on your statement. In the event that your account does not meet eligibility requirements, we will not be obligated to credit your account with the reward. Promotion is for a limited time only and may be discontinued without notification.