Friendship Checking Rewards Program
Pass along a good thing to your friends! Recommend one of our Checking Accounts to a friend and if the friend opens a qualifying new account you each get $25.00! The more friends you recommend, the more cash rewards you receive.
Here's how it works!
Existing Customer (Referrer):
Complete the Customer Referral Form (below) and pass it on to your friend. Don’t forget to sign the form granting us permission to disclose you are a current customer of First State Bank and to acknowledge the incentive amount is reported to the IRS. First State Bank pays incentives to the existing customer (referrer) by check after we have verified that the new customer (referee) has opened a qualifying new Checking account and meets the terms of the customer referral program. Checks will be mailed within 30 days of the opening of a qualified account. The value of the check will be reported to the IRS and referrer is responsible for any applicable taxes.
New Customer (Referee):
You must present the completed Customer Referral Coupon at account opening in order to qualify for the incentive. You must be a new personal checking account customer to First State Bank and satisfy the terms of the referral program. You must open a new (consumer) checking account. All account openings are subject to First State Bank’s normal approval process.
First State Bank will pay the new customer (referee) the referral incentive by crediting the new customer’s checking account within 30 days of the account opening. The incentive amount will be reported to the IRS and the new customer will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
Have a friend in mind?
- Click the Customer Referral Coupon below
- Complete the necessary information
- Print the coupon or forward a copy to your friend to bring with them when they open their new First State Bank Checking Account.
- Don't forget to sign the coupon!
- Your signature will grant First State Bank permission to disclose to your friend that you are in fact a customer of First State Bank and acknowledge that you are aware the incentive amount will be shared with the IRS.