A new way to pay using your First State Bank MasterCard™ Debit Card
Ways to pay
- When shopping online, some sites let you use your mobile wallet instead of entering your card information.
- Hold your phone up to the terminal instead of swiping your card.
- Use your mobile wallet for in-app purchases.
How to Pay
- Add your First State Bank Mastercard™ Debit Card to your Mobile Wallet on your device.
- Need help?
- Look for this symbol in stores so you know where you can use your mobile wallet
- Or, use your Mobile Wallet in-app or online. Simply look for your preferred wallet's logo when you checkout.
- Hold your phone up to the symbol on the terminal.
- Or, if your in-app or online simply click and log in with your ID to pay.
Contact a Personal Banker if you have any questions regarding Mobile Wallet.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores, and iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later within apps. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Please refer to the website for the latest and most up to date list of frequently asked questions: www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay
Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary.