- Personal Checking
- Debit Card
- Electronic Banking Services
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Other Products & Services
- Personal Savings and CD Options
- Health Savings Account
- Kids Club
- Kids Club Entries
- Prestige Club
- Personal And Auto Loans
- Simply Rewards™ Visa Consumer Credit Card
- Meet Our Personal Banking Team
A new way to pay using your First State Bank MasterCard™ Debit Card
Ways to pay
- When shopping online, some sites let you use your mobile wallet instead of entering your card information.
- Hold your phone up to the terminal instead of swiping your card.
- Use your mobile wallet for in-app purchases.
How to Pay
- Add your First State Bank Mastercard™ Debit Card to your Mobile Wallet on your device.
- Need help?
- Look for this symbol in stores so you know where you can use your mobile wallet
- Or, use your Mobile Wallet in-app or online. Simply look for your preferred wallet's logo when you checkout.
- Hold your phone up to the symbol on the terminal.
- Or, if your in-app or online simply click and log in with your ID to pay.