Electronic Banking Services
Your time and resources are valuable. At First State Bank we strive toward making your banking experience as simple and convenient as possible. Bank with ease using our full line of electronic banking services.
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Attention! Effective May 7,2018 all users accessing First State Bank Online Banking System must use an operating system and browser that supports TLS 1.2. Click to view compatible browsers and operating systems.
We are open 24 hours a day on our website. You can check your balances, transfer money, pay bills and much more using our Online Banking System. Need assistance enrolling in online banking or using our online bill pay system? Click on one of the links below to be directed to a step by step how to guide.
Quicken® & Quickbooks® Integration
FSBWC Mobile App
Bank anywhere at anytime with the First State Bank Mobile App. See your account balances, pay bills, transfer money, and more! Search FSBWC from your Apple or Android device and download the app today!
In a snap, you can deposit your checks, anytime, anywhere! Download the First State Bank Mobile Deposit Step by Step Guide (PDF).
The SHAZAM BOLT$ mobile app offers you a safe, easy and fast way to manage your accounts. Identifying potential fraud, finding surcharge-free ATMs and monitoring accounts is available 24/7 on your mobile device, wherever the road takes you. Like a high-tech early-warning system, SHAZAM BOLT$ can immediately alert you to potentially fraudulent activity on your smartphone, tablet or home computer. SHAZAM BOLT$ provides alerts for purchases exceeding your defined amounts, phone or internet purchases and suspicious or high-risk transactions. Download the app and get started today!
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Dial 888-372-4880 to check balances, transfer money, and more! Download our First State Bank Telephone Banking Brochure (PDF).
Go Green, Earn Green!
Safe, secure, environmentally friendly and FREE! But that's not all, sign up for E-Statements today and we will give you $10 per account!
Terms & Conditions
- Free Online Banking is required to use this service. If you are not an Online Banking user, click here to get started.
- To qualify for the $10 reward, participants must enroll for E-Statements and be an account holder at First State Bank.
- $10 will be awarded per account that you enroll in E-statements beginning Oct. 1st , 2017.
- Accounts receiving E-Statements prior to Oct. 1st, 2017 do not qualify for the $10 reward.
- The financial account tied to your online banking account must remain open in order to receive the reward, which will be credited to your account within 90 days after enrolling said account for E-Statements. The reward will be identified as a credit on your statement.
- In the event that your account does not meet eligibility requirements, we will not be obligated to credit your account with the reward.
- Promotion is for a limited time only and may be discontinued without notification.
- Contact a Personal Banker at any of our seven convenient locations with additional questions.
Need assistance enrolling in E-Statements? Download the How to Enroll in E-Statements (PDF) guide to get started.