First State Bank is now offering FSB Alerts, also known as Notifi. FSB Alerts is available to customers effective April 26th, 2022.
About FSB Alerts
Staying on track with your finances has never been easier.
FSB Alerts empowers you with the relevant , real-time information you need to stay on top of your finances.
Choose from dozens of alert options:
- Account balance above/below a specified amount
- Transaction below/equal to/greater than a specified amount
- A specified check number has cleared
- Overdrawn account
- A check was returned
- Loan payment due
- Loan or escrow payment amount has changed
- CD nearing maturity
- Security notifications such as locked out of online banking, email/phone number/password change
You will be asked to sign up for FSB Alerts when logging in to online banking. You will also be prompted to agree to updated Terms and Conditions that include information on FSB Alerts.
FSB Alerts can also be accessed at any time in the following ways:
- Online banking website - Click Alerts in the upper right corner
- FSB mobile app – Select More and then Alerts
If you have any questions, please contact a Personal Banker.
To learn more about FSB Alerts, view our helpful video tutorial below.