Teller / Personal Banker
- Full Time
First State Bank
714 CENTRAL AVE E
CLARION 50525, US
First State Bank has an immediate full-time Teller/Personal Banker Representative position available for an enthusiastic individual seeking to work in a team environment. We want to provide the greatest possible opportunity and incentive for our employees' growth and well-being and to challenge our employees to deliver our promise of "First For You". First State Bank is proud of the excellent reputation we have in the communities we serve.
The successful candidate must be able to perform daily bank operations work, and implementation of procedures as defined by the Retail Supervisor. Provide excellent service and support to external and internal customers.
· Process financial transactions promptly and accurately
· Strictly adhere to all bank policies and procedures
· Prioritize customers' needs and wants
· Provide impeccable customer service
· Communicate professionally with all customers and coworkers
Teller/PBR Qualifications and Skills:
· High School diploma or GED required
· Teller or banking experienced preferred, but not required
· Relevant Computer Skills
· Cash handling and customer service experience required
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
First State Bank/Town and Country Insurance Agency is and EO Employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
*Why First State Bank:*
First State Bank has seven locations to serve you and all of your banking needs.
"Our mission is to make certain our customers know that we truly are "First for You!" We strive to provide you with superior, quality service by highly trained, professional staff and the comfort of a personal atmosphere to make you feel at home when you walk through the door.
Come to work for us and find:
· Competitive benefit package
· Five day work week, will work a Saturday rotation
· We believe in work/life balance
High School Diploma or better