- Part Time
First State Bank Humboldt Branch
605 13th St N
Humboldt, IA 50548, US
First State Bank has an immediate part-time bank Teller position available for an enthusiastic individual seeking to work in a team environment. Bank Tellers hold the front line in a bank as they are the employees that clients generally see and interact with first. We want to provide the greatest possible opportunity and incentive for our employees' growth and well-being and to challenge our employees to deliver our promise of "First For You". First State Bank is proud of the excellent reputation we have in the communities we serve.
· Process financial transactions promptly and accurately
· Strictly adhere to all bank policies and procedures
· Prioritize clients' needs and wants
· Provide impeccable customer service
· Communicate professionally with all clients and coworkers
· Uphold understanding of all banking products and services, along with company systems and procedures
Teller Qualifications and Skills:
· High School diploma or GED required
· Teller or banking experienced preferred, but not required
· Relevant Computer Skills
· Cash handling and customer service experience required
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Able to multi-task and work with little supervision
· Detail-orientated with a mind for number
· Moving object weighing 20/25 lbs.
· Sitting 20% of day. Standing 60% of day.
· Walking or moving 20% of day.
High School Diploma or Better