- Full Time
Webster City Branch
505 2nd St
Webster City, IA 50595, US
Preparation of loan documentation, loan payments, loan advances, file documentation and file review for thoroughness of completed documents needed in each file. Handle routine customer inquiries and problems and maintain favorable customer and employee relations while meeting the requirements of the banks policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in completing applications, credit reports and flood determinations.
- Complete loan documentation so as to ensure we have proper notes, TRID documents, security documents (mortgages) and other documents necessary from a legal and compliance perspective.
- Understand how to utilize loan documentation software and fully understanding the documents that are produced for home loan originations.
- File mortgages and security documents.
- Follow-up with attorneys to obtain title opinions and title guaranty.
- Maintain credit files and exception tracking for pending loans or closed loans.
- Thorough understanding of the bank’s loan accounting system (currently Fiserv software), and provide support to loan administration staff with booking, maintenance, adjustments and payoff of loan accounts.
First State Bank/Town and Country Insurance Agency is an EO Employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Team Player: Works well as a member of a grou
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications