Agricultural Financing In Iowa
Location: 3031 5th Ave S| Fort Dodge
Bart Thoreson | Ag / Commercial Lender
Here to assist you with all your ag lending needs!
Bart joined the First State Bank team in 2019. Bart is a graduate of North West Missouri State University where he majored in Ag Business. With over 19 years banking experience, Bart is available to assist your agriculture and commercial lending needs! Bart is also a licensed crop insurance agent and can assist you with your crop insurance needs! Bart's specialties include:
- Farm Operating and Livestock Loans
- Term Loans for Machinery and Equipment
- Farm Real Estate Loans
- Beginning Farmer Loans (IADA)
- FSA Guaranteed Loans
- Revolving Lines of Credit for Short-Term Operating Needs
- Term Loans for Business Equipment
- Real Estate Loans
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Whole Farm Revenue
- Margin Protection
- Replant Coverage
- Field Grain Fire
- Hail Insurance
- Wind Insurance
- And More!
Insurance products provided by Town & Country Insurance, a division of First State Bank. Insurance products are not a deposit. Not FDIC insured. Not insured by any federal government agency. Not guaranteed by the bank. May go down in value. Town & Country Insurance is an equal opportunity provider.