Faster, more secure and convenient deliver of your checking or savings statement for free!
Faster and more secure delivery of your checking or savings statement
Reduced risk of mail fraud and identity theft from your paper statement ending up in the wrong hands.
Access to up to 6 months of your most recent statements in a secure online environment
Flexibility to view, print and save your statements onto your computer at any time.
What are E-Statements?
- An E-Statement is an electronic statement delivery system that is a quicker alternative to receiving a traditional paper statement. You will receive the same information as your paper statement but with the convenience of electronic delivery and security of viewing in On-Line Banking.
- Combined Statements are not eligible for E-Statements. Contact a Personal Banker if you wish to change the status of your combined statements.
How E-Statements Work:
- In order to receive checking or savings E-Statements, you must first be enrolled in On-Line Banking. If you are not currently enrolled, click here and complete First Time User.
- After enrolling in E-Statements you will receive an e-mail from First State Bank notifying you that your statement has been processed and is available for review in On-Line Banking. Simply log into On-Line Banking and view your statement. (Images of your checks will continue to be viewed through the “Transactions” listing). You have the flexibility to save your statement onto your computer and print a copy at your convenience.
- If you are currently enrolled in On-Line Banking, sign up for E-Statements by going to User Options after logging on to On-Line Banking.
- If you are not currently enrolled in On-Line Banking, click on the First Time User link on the On-Line Banking login page. Then enroll by going to User Options.