With Internet Banking you can:
- View balance and transaction information on checking and savings accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View cancelled checks
- View both Current and Previous month’s account statements
- Use Online Bill Pay
- Download your transactions into your financial management software.
- And much more!
NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS All funds in a “noninterest-bearing transaction account” are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC/s general deposit insurance rules.The term “noninterest-bearing transaction account” includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (“IOLTAs”). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts, and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.
Welcome to FSB PAY BILLS where you can pay your bills online!
First State Bank is pleased to provide customers with FSB Pay Bills – an exceptional electronic bill payment system. FSB Pay Bills is FREE! All you need is an account with us to enroll in On-Line Banking today!
- FAST - you can quickly make payments to anyone and set-up recurring payments too.
- EASY – just enter your payees and click to make a payment. Click-View-Done!
- SAFE & SECURE – paying bills online is more secure than mailing paper checks and saves the cost of postage.
- MORE CONTROL – Payment Center brings all the critical task to one central location.
- EASIER-TO-USE – Make automatic payments, receive electronic bills and sign up for e-mail notifications and much more!
- KEEP YOUR MONEY WITH YOU & FASTER PAYMENTS – You keep your money in your account until your “Due Date”, not the day the payment starts processing. Next-day payment capabilities may apply.
- SEE IT ALL AT A BALANCE! FSB Pay Bills lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, payment history and bill reminders all on the same screen.
If you have never used FSB Pay Bills, we encourage you to try it! Log on to On-Line Banking to Enroll. Once enrolled, you will enjoy the benefits of convenient, paperless bill paying. If you need help with the FSB Pay Bills system, simply call toll-free service at 1-877-294-8347.
Faster and more secure delivery of your checking or savings statement
Reduced risk of mail fraud and identity theft from your paper statement ending up in the wrong hands.
Access to up to 6 months of your most recent statements in a secure online environment
Flexibility to view, print and save your statements onto your computer at any time.
What are E-Statements?
- An E-Statement is an electronic statement delivery system that is a quicker alternative to receiving a traditional paper statement. You will receive the same information as your paper statement but with the convenience of electronic delivery and security of viewing in On-Line Banking.
- Combined Statements are not eligible for E-Statements. Contact a Personal Banker if you wish to change the status of your combined statements.
How E-Statements Work:
- In order to receive checking or savings E-Statements, you must first be enrolled in On-Line Banking. If you are not currently enrolled, click here and complete First Time User.
- After enrolling in E-Statements you will receive an e-mail from First State Bank notifying you that your statement has been processed and is available for review in On-Line Banking. Simply log into On-Line Banking and view your statement. (Images of your checks will continue to be viewed through the “Transactions” listing). You have the flexibility to save your statement onto your computer and print a copy at your convenience.