With Internet Banking you can:
- View balance and transaction information on checking and savings accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View cancelled checks
- View both Current and Previous month’s account statements
- Use Online Bill Pay
- Download your transactions into your financial management software.
- And much more!
Get started by clicking on First Time Useron Online Banking Login window
on the Home page.
Click here to download our instructions on how to export your transactions into your software.
NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTSAll funds in a “noninterest-bearing transaction account” are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC/s general deposit insurance rules.The term “noninterest-bearing transaction account” includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (“IOLTAs”). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts, and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.
Faster and more secure delivery of your checking or savings statement
Reduced risk of mail fraud and identity theft from your paper statement ending up in the wrong hands.
Access to up to 6 months of your most recent statements in a secure online environment
Flexibility to view, print and save your statements onto your computer at any time.
What are E-Statements?
- An E-Statement is an electronic statement delivery system that is a quicker alternative to receiving a traditional paper statement. You will receive the same information as your paper statement but with the convenience of electronic delivery and security of viewing in On-Line Banking.
- Combined Statements are not eligible for E-Statements. Contact a Personal Banker if you wish to change the status of your combined statements.
How E-Statements Work:
- In order to receive checking or savings E-Statements, you must first be enrolled in On-Line Banking. If you are not currently enrolled, click here and complete First Time User.
- After enrolling in E-Statements you will receive an e-mail from First State Bank notifying you that your statement has been processed and is available for review in On-Line Banking. Simply log into On-Line Banking and view your statement. (Images of your checks will continue to be viewed through the “Transactions” listing). You have the flexibility to save your statement onto your computer and print a copy at your convenience.