This Senior Bank Club is for First State Bank customers age 55 or better! Enjoy special benefits of membership by maintaining one or more of the following account balances:
- $2,500 balance in checking account OR
- $2,500 balance in savings account OR
- $5,000 balance in money market account OR
- $10,000 balance in Certificates of Deposit.
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE WITH APPLICATION
- Prestige Club Policy
- One FREE Club Checking Account that earns interest, includes monthly statement, unlimited check writing, no minimum balance to maintain and only $100 deposit to open.
- FREE Personalized Club Checks and Checkbook Covers
- No fee Regular Travelers Checks
- No fee Personal Money Orders
- FREE bi-monthly Prestige Club newsletter
- Group Travel opportunities, organized and escorted by experienced Club escort with emphasis on fun, fellowship and value
- Annual Brunch
- 50th Anniversary Party
“Hi. I’m the coordinator of the Prestige Club. When you read about the special features of the Club, I hope you’ll stop in, fill out an application and begin to enjoy all the great benefits of membership in the Prestige Club. Plan to join us for the fun and fellowship of special activities throughout the year.”
by Sheila Johnson
Prestige Club Coordinator email@example.com 515-832-2520 800-557-0520
|Hot Topics for Seniors|
Events for 2013
Travel Show for the 2014 Rhine River Cruise
Thursday, November 7, 2013
2:30 pm Tea Thyme, 2021 6th Ave S, Fort Dodge
6:30 pm Second Street Emporium, 615 Second St, Webster City
Please call in your reservation by Nov 4 to 832-2520 or 800-557-0520.
Open to members and to the public.
Looking Ahead to 2014…
Church Basement Ladies
A Mighty Fortress is Our Basement ~ November 6, 2014
This show is the 4th in the series and will be coming to The Old Creamery Theater in the Amanas next year. Give me a call if you are interested in seeing this show, so I can begin making plans. I would need 35 interested people to begin planning. Please let me know if you would be interested.
Rhine River Cruise~ September 5-13, 2014
Call now to attend the Travel Show on November 7th and learn all about this unique way to explore the Rhine from Amsterdam to Basel, Swizterland! A river cruise is like no other…find out why. Brochures will be available at the travel show and after. Call if you were unable to attend but would like a brochure.